Wine Festival, Winchester Competition – now CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in the Wine Festival Winchester competition, this competition has now CLOSED! The winner will be notified by email by 11pm (UK time) on Monday 17th November…
Please see the full terms and conditions below. For more information about the Wine Festival, Winchester please visit their website.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Wine Festival Limited (company registration number 8787677).
- Employees of Wine Festival Limited, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.intrepidescape.com/wine-festival-winchester-competition
- The competition will close on Monday 17th November 2014 at 9pm (UK Time). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for the winner is 2 x Sunday tickets to Wine Festival Winchester (RRP £50)
- Travel to the Wine Festival is not included in the prize. The winner will be responsible for organising and paying for their own travel.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by direct message within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older to take part in the competition – If they look under 21, proof of age will be required. Failure to provide proof of age within 7 days will result in a replacement winner.
- The promoter will deliver the prize within the UK only.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely by Wine Festival Limited in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: PO Box 613, Winchester SO23 3JR
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.